Infrastructure organisations have put together resources for dealing with cuts:
- Download NCVO’s quick guide to challenging funding cuts [pdf].
- Compact Voice offer free resources, training, advocacy and tailored help to support and protect the voluntary and community sector when working in partnership with government. A special feature on the website shares specific examples of how strong partnership working is helping get better and fairer outcomes from the cuts.
- NCVO have put together a series of pages on Coping with Cuts. The Sustainable funding project also has useful pages on planning for change within organisations.
- ACEVO have launched Cutswatch which brings together resources to help organisations through spending cuts.
- Voluntary Sector North West are asking the government to government and statutory agencies to listen to, value and invest in individuals, communities and the third sector.
- VONNE have been conducting a “Surviving not Thriving” survey for the last two years. This survey measures the impact of the recession and the subsequent public sector spending cuts on the North East’s Voluntary and Community Sector, through 6-monthly surveys.
- Funding Central is a site listing funding opportunities for the voluntary sector.